It takes a village to raise a child.
The Salisbury State School village is a strong and vibrant one. We have many partners in our local community. Some of these partnerships appear below.
Each partner brings support of a financial, volunteer, well being or service nature. Many have long lasting relationships with our school over many years.
- Salisbury State School P&C
- Salisbury Scorpions Swim Club (though our P&C)
- Queensland Police Service – Adopt-a-Cop
- Griffith University (Education Research Projects and Pre-service Teachers)
- Our local cluster of State Schools including Coopers Plains SS, Rocklea SS and more
- Our Local C&K's including Frewin St and Lillian Avenue
- PCYC (OHSC and all our school events!)
- Bendigo Bank (Acacia Ridge)
- Chrome Street Festival
- Salisbury Community Kitchen Garden
- Foodworks Lillian Avenue
- Gareema House
- Dolly Parton's Imagination Library
- Salisbury Rotary Club
- Salisbury RSL
- McDonald's @ Annerley
- Our Local, State and Federal Members of Council and Parliament
If your organisation is interested in partnering with our school, please contact us through our Office. We will find an opportunity to meet with our Principal and P&C Executive to discuss possibilities.