Open Days and School Tours
Each year our school offers key Open Days and Special Events.
By contacting the school, you can ask to be placed on our email listing, ensuring you will always know what is coming up next at Salisbury State School!
The purpose of these events is to:
- Help inform parents about how our school operates.
- Celebrate our student outcomes and achievements – we showcase our classroom practices.
- Provide opportunities for Cultural, Sporting and Social celebration.
- Assist children transitioning to Prep, familiarising them with school routines and staff.
Our annual events include:
- Prep Open Days – are offered from Term 2 to term 4. Parents and children are invited into our classrooms and key school areas to participate in classroom activities, events and information sessions.
- Classroom Walk-throughs – provide families the opportunity to visit their child's operating classroom, join in a lesson and view children's work samples. These events are usually offered in Term 1 and 3.
- Special Events – Salisbury State School celebrates a range of special days through the school year. These include ANZAC Day, Harmony Day, National Day Against Bullying, NAIDOC Week, Book Week, Sports Day, Swim Carnival, Under 8's Week and much more.
School Tours – We offer these opportunities to prospective families as part of our Enrolment process. Additional tours with the Principal or their delegate can be requested. We value the opportunity to share school life with our families. Contact us today to arrange a personal introduction to our school.